2x12x15" Cutoffs HT STAMPED #2 or Better Wanted in IL Contact StickTrade.com Customer Service To Set Up Your Account Today
Stick Trade Blog
2x12x15 Cutoffs HT STAMPED 2 orPosted December 20th, 2013
- Despite looming cut, changes to timber program debated - Juneau Empire (subscription) March 5, 2015Juneau Empire (subscription)Despite looming cut, changes to timber program debatedJuneau Empire (subscription)Even with that cut threatening to make their discussion null and void, opponents and proponents of the timber industry showed up to a House Resources committee meeting Wednesday afternoon to discuss modifying the program's rules. The Department
- Feds Asked To Investigate Imported Laminate Flooring - SpaceCoastDaily.com March 5, 2015Feds Asked To Investigate Imported Laminate FlooringSpaceCoastDaily.comBut a new report aired Sunday by CBS' “60 minutes” found that laminate made in China and sold by retail giant Lumber Liquidators contained significant amounts of a formaldehyde, a toxic chemical that can cause cancer and lead to other ailments such as ...
- Lumber Liquidators Plunges After TV Report of Tainted Flooring - New York Times March 5, 2015New York TimesLumber Liquidators Plunges After TV Report of Tainted FlooringNew York TimesWhile shares of Lumber Liquidators closed up slightly on Friday, investors could barely wait to sell their stock by Monday morning. Shares of the flooring retailer fell more than 20 percent after a report Sunday night on “60 Minutes,” the CBS News ...Lumber Liquidators
- Lumber Liquidators is getting whacked after senator calls for testing of the ... - Business Insider March 4, 2015Business InsiderLumber Liquidators is getting whacked after senator calls for testing of the ...Business InsiderLumber Liquidators is getting whacked after senator calls for testing of the company's flooring. Myles Udland. Mar. 4, 2015, 2:14 PM; 3,862; 4 · facebook · linkedin · twitter; email; print. wood smoke lumber Pixabay. The Senate is turning up t
- Lumber Liquidators stock plunges after report raises health concerns - NBC2 News March 4, 2015Lumber Liquidators stock plunges after report raises health concernsNBC2 NewsIn a printed statement on Monday, Lumber Liquidators said all of its laminate flooring meets the safety standards set by regulators throughout the U.S. The defense came the day after "60 Minutes" aired findings that some of Lumber Liquidators' flooring ...
- A new source for hardwood floors - WOODTV.com March 4, 2015A new source for hardwood floorsWOODTV.comEAST GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) The West Michigan Home and Garden Show is expected to draw more than 10,000 people to downtown Grand Rapids this weekend. Among many of the vendors there will be Rivershores Hardwood Flooring.
- Grant Road Lumber set to close after 66 years - Arizona Daily Star March 4, 2015Arizona Daily StarGrant Road Lumber set to close after 66 yearsArizona Daily StarAfter 66 years, the Grant Road Lumber Company is saying its goodbyes to Tucson. The business, owned and operated since 1948 by the Hauert family, announced this week that it will cease operations at both of its locations — its midtown retail store at ...and more »
- Flooring company carves out a place for founder - Peninsula Gateway March 4, 2015Peninsula GatewayFlooring company carves out a place for founderPeninsula GatewayConnie Shick had a saying around CS Floors: “You'll miss me when I'm gone.” The flooring store does miss him — every day, office manager Nancy Roberts said. To honor the late founder, who died in 2010 at the age of 86, the flooring company has a ...
- Cramer Remix: This makes $ on Lumber Liquidators - CNBC March 4, 2015CNBCCramer Remix: This makes $ on Lumber LiquidatorsCNBCWhat a change in attitude! Jim Cramer is daunted by the huge swing of the averages on Tuesday, as the tune of the market changed from being rosy sunshine and to skeptical of what is going right. "We take the rose-colored glasses off, and we see some ...and more »
- Calif. regulators investigate laminate floor fears linked to Lumber Liquidators - New York Post March 3, 2015New York PostCalif. regulators investigate laminate floor fears linked to Lumber LiquidatorsNew York PostCalifornia environmental regulators said Monday they are finding excessive amounts of formaldehyde in laminate flooring like that featured in a “60 Minutes” exposé on Lumber Liquidators. The California Air Resources Board, citing an ongoing ...Lumber Liqu