2x12x15" Cutoffs HT STAMPED #2 or Better Wanted in IL Contact StickTrade.com Customer Service To Set Up Your Account Today
Stick Trade Blog
2x12x15 Cutoffs HT STAMPED 2 orPosted December 20th, 2013
- Mathew Hall Lumber to celebrate 125 years - St. Cloud Times July 29, 2014Mathew Hall Lumber to celebrate 125 yearsSt. Cloud TimesSeveral men stand in front of the original Mathew Hall Lumber office in 1905 in St. Cloud. From 2-6 p.m. Wednesday, a public celebration will mark 125 years in business. (Photo: Photo courtesy of Mathew Hall Lumber).
- State timber sale planned near Lake Symington The project, including roads, is ... - Kitsap Sun July 29, 2014State timber sale planned near Lake Symington The project, including roads, is ...Kitsap SunLAKE SYMINGTON — A state timber sale, on 89 acres northwest of Lake Symington, could result in logging operations beginning late this year or early next year, officials say. Logging has been planned with extra precautions for eight wetlands associated ...
- Consumer Reports rates flooring materials - KOMO News July 28, 2014Consumer Reports rates flooring materialsKOMO NewsIt's one of the big decisions you need to make when remodeling a kitchen: What type of flooring material should you get? You want it to be pretty, but it needs to be tough. You may cringe at the thought of vinyl, but Celia Lehrman, deputy home editor ...
- Feds effectively limit Oregon's timber industry - Statesman Journal July 28, 2014Feds effectively limit Oregon's timber industryStatesman JournalThe Oregon Department of Forestry's annual report on timber production shows the need to increase logging on federal lands. The report contains good news and restates a troubling trend. On the plus side, timber harvests in 2013 topped 4 billion board ...
- Zach LaVine cares not for gravity - Hardwood Paroxysm July 28, 2014Hardwood ParoxysmZach LaVine cares not for gravityHardwood ParoxysmWhat We Know: Shot Selection Matters · Freelance Friday: The Cleveland Cavaliers — Long on Talent, Short on Spacing · Freelance Friday: Offseason Winners and Losers, According to Adjusted Plus-Minus and GotBuckets.com. © 2014 Hardwood Paroxysm ...and more »
- Lumber Liquidators opens in Timonium - Baltimore Sun (blog) July 28, 2014Lumber Liquidators opens in TimoniumBaltimore Sun (blog)The York Road store offers more than 340 varieties of flooring, including laminate, solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, bamboo, cork and vinyl wood plank. The chain also sells molding, trim, flooring tools and other related products and says it keeps ...Lumber Liquidators Helps Youth Dance Studio Keep
- Lumber business open after blaze - Indiana Gazette July 28, 2014Indiana GazetteLumber business open after blazeIndiana GazetteThe fire gutted a storage building at the Schroth Industries lumber yard along Martin Road in White Township, destroying a supply of lumber, a tractor, parts for antique vehicles and some personal belongings, according to company owner Walter Schroth.Owner: Lumber yard reopens after $350000 fireWT
- Timber Harvest on Idaho State Lands Hits Record - Twin Falls Times-News July 28, 2014Timber Harvest on Idaho State Lands Hits RecordTwin Falls Times-NewsBOISE (AP) — A massive timber salvage sale and logging companies opting to cash in on high prices resulted in a record 347 million board feet of timber harvested from state endowment lands during the last fiscal year, state officials say. The timber ...Idaho Timber Salvage Brings in Record H
- Women survive KC Timber Challenge's obstacles - Kansas City Star July 27, 2014Kansas City StarWomen survive KC Timber Challenge's obstaclesKansas City StarIt was the second obstacle course run by the KC Timber Challenge operation and the first open only to women, event coordinator Jeff Nuss said. On Sunday morning, the event, which did not keep times, drew more than 600 women, 40 volunteers and 100 ...Hundreds of women in colorfu
- Timber harvest on state land sets Idaho record - The Spokesman Review July 27, 2014Timber harvest on state land sets Idaho recordThe Spokesman ReviewBOISE – A massive timber salvage sale and logging companies opting to cash in on high prices resulted in a record 347 million board feet of timber harvested from state endowment lands during the last fiscal year, state officials say. The timber salvage ...and more »