2x12x15" Cutoffs HT STAMPED #2 or Better Wanted in IL Contact StickTrade.com Customer Service To Set Up Your Account Today
Stick Trade Blog
2x12x15 Cutoffs HT STAMPED 2 orPosted December 20th, 2013
- Canyon County Co-Op to lease old Lloyd Lumber building - KTVB December 22, 2014Canyon County Co-Op to lease old Lloyd Lumber buildingKTVBNAMPA -- The first-ever Canyon County Co-Op has reached an agreement to lease the old Lloyd Lumber cabinets shop building in downtown Nampa, the group announced Sunday. When it opens next summer on First Street South, the co-op will sell local ...Co-Op to take over Lloyd Lumber buildingIdaho Press-Tri
- Timber CEO shocks company by turning down $1.85million bonus because he ... - Daily Mail December 22, 2014Daily MailTimber CEO shocks company by turning down $1.85million bonus because he ...Daily MailThe CEO of a timber management company refused $1.85million worth of stock because he hadn't done enough to deserve the bonus, an SEC filing reported. Rick Holley, who heads Seattle-based Plum Creek Timber, returned 44,445 shares of company ...
- Small manufacturing where timber used to be - Billings Gazette December 21, 2014Billings GazetteSmall manufacturing where timber used to beBillings Gazette“When you think about the fact that the timber industry was the mainstay of this valley's economy for so many years and then it just went away,” Foster said, “it's a huge struggle to overcome that. You just don't turn something upside down and it pops ...and more »
- Boothbay planning board considers changing timber harvesting standards - Boothbay Register December 21, 2014Boothbay RegisterBoothbay planning board considers changing timber harvesting standardsBoothbay RegisterThe board is considering changing its standards for timber harvesting in shoreland areas to achieve that goal. The board wants to explore the possible advantages for changing its designation in the Statewide Standards for Timber Harvesting and Related ...
- Timber holds No. 2 ag commodity spot in Mississippi - Jackson Clarion Ledger December 21, 2014Jackson Clarion LedgerTimber holds No. 2 ag commodity spot in MississippiJackson Clarion LedgerHenderson said demand for oak and mixed hardwood sawtimber in 2014 was one of the bright spots of the year. Oak sawtimber stumpage prices were up 17.1 percent over 2013, averaging about $433 per thousand board feet as of the third quarter.
- Simpson Lumber Co. selling Longview sawmill to Canadian firm - Longview Daily News December 20, 2014Longview Daily NewsSimpson Lumber Co. selling Longview sawmill to Canadian firmLongview Daily NewsInterfor is a lumber products company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, with customers around the globe. It has 14 sawmills spread throughout North America. The Simpson acquisition would boost that number to 18 by adding sawmills in Longview, ...Interfor pur
- Ask Angie: Is luxury vinyl flooring a good choice with pets? - Lexington Herald Leader December 20, 2014Lexington Herald LeaderAsk Angie: Is luxury vinyl flooring a good choice with pets?Lexington Herald LeaderOur team took your question to flooring pros who've earned top reviews from Angie's List members. They agree that vinyl is generally durable, affordable, easy to clean and — bonus! — tends to feel warmer underfoot than ceramic or porcelain tile
- Shore Side Carpet & Flooring launches new Maryland website - The Star Democrat December 19, 2014Shore Side Carpet & Flooring launches new Maryland websiteThe Star DemocratCHESTER — Shore Side Carpet & Flooring recently announced the launch of www.shoresideflooring.com as an informational portal that features educational resources on subjects such as property value benefits from hardwood flooring installation and ...
- Plum Creek lumber's 'green' certification challenged - Press Herald December 19, 2014Press HeraldPlum Creek lumber's 'green' certification challengedPress HeraldA watchdog group is challenging the environmentally friendly “green lumber” certification for Plum Creek Timberlands, one of the nation's biggest landowners and timber producers. Plum Creek owns roughly 865,000 acres of timberland in Maine. The Center ...Group cha
- Timber! Why the rich are buying trees - CNNMoney November 24, 2014CNNMoneyTimber! Why the rich are buying treesCNNMoneyHow it works: Owning your little slice of timber heaven doesn't come cheap. The minimum timber investment at U.S. Trust is $5 million, though that will get you a couple thousand acres on a few different parcels, most of which are located in the ...and more »